Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BC politics (June 26)

There are more than a few good blogs on politics in BC, but I would like to have a BC political news aggregator. (This is in keeping with my general desire to create various websites that I would like to use.) Is it that bothersome to have to search through the Globe, the Sun, the Tyee and other sites that feature news about BC politics? Not really, but it would probably be simple and not too time-consuming to put something together.

Blogs:

Bill Tieleman
Vancouver Kid
Paul Willcocks

(How do I make these links?) (Just figured it out.)

2 comments:

Brenton said...

From Bill Tieleman:
"Thanks very much for the plug for my blog Brenton - most appreciated. For those who don't know, I write every Tuesday in 24 hours free daily newspaper and do an hour of political commentary with host Bill Good and pundit Norman Spector every Monday morning on CKNW from 10 to 11 a.m."

Brenton said...

My reply:
"Bill,

I don't think I've had one reader yet, so the thanks might be out of place, but you're welcome anyway.

I read your comments to Charlie Smith's article re: Gregor the white-boy, and you should be commended for them. He won't let go of the issue, which is part of his job, I suppose, but it's getting a little annoying."